I suppose I should bog. I'm sure no one wants to see the picture of Jack on the toilet every time you visit the blog. :) He's doing amazing, btw.
It's almost November, how crazy is that?! Things I like about the season changing to fall are the pretty leaves, all the holidays that are coming, warm drinks, cuddling with my boys on chilly days. Things I do not like - that it's dark when I wake up in the morning (but really, who should be waking up at 6:30 anyway?! darn school!), it's dark when we eat dinner, and it's getting cold. I'm also afraid for winter. I don't want to be cold, yuck.
The boys and I have been enjoying some fun fall activities though, they've been begging to rake up leaves to jump in. So the other day after we picked Avery up from school we headed to the back yard to jump in leaves. They loved it and have been asking to do it every day. Unfortunately they aren't great at raking leaves themselves and I get tired after raking 1 pile. We'll go ahead and blame that on the pregnancy...not just laziness. : ) However, I'm sure we'll make it out to jump in leaves again soon. Maybe Andy will rake this time!
A couple weekends ago we headed to the local Amish community to do some shopping and let the boys each pick a little pumpkin to paint. They loved carrying them around, and also loved the mess of painting. notice the table is covered in plastic...I almost put them in plastic too! We now have cute little blue/green pumpkins decorating our buffet.
1 comment:
Happy that Jack's doing well! We don't have enough leaves to rake up, much to Scott's pleasure. Just the ones that blow into our yard. Fall is fun, but winter is the pits! I too hate the dark mornings/evenings.
Post a Comment