Avery:
Today Avery chose to match and fold socks during his nap time. Who does that... really? Strange... but helpful.
Jack:
The other day, Jack took the mattress off his bed (a regular occurrence, which earlier this week prompted Kizzie to tie his mattress to his bed frame) and proceeded to get his head stuck between the slats. He got his head stuck in the slats a few days ago as well. In other words, he does not seem to be learning. I guess it also says a lot about Kizzie... that she paused to take a picture before helping him out.... :-)
Obviously, our boys may be different, but I think we love them more because of it!
By Andy
4 comments:
awesome. i wish my kids would do laundry for naptime.
Wow, I wish that I could get my kids to do the laundry. lol!
I often see my best moments shining through when I look at a pic and think to myself..' i really took the pic first" haha Love it!!!
I love that Avery even thought about folding the socks. I also love that Kizzie took a picture of Jack while he was stuck. That's hilarious.
Post a Comment