Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our graduate (May 2011)

When we bought our house we had to pick a new preschool for Avery, he was sad to leave his school, but quickly made new friends here in town. He's such a quick learner and great at remembering things, he loved preschool!

At the end of the school year they even had a graduation ceremony, it was adorable! We ordered his cap and gown, complete with 2011 tassel, about a month in advance. When we got it it was the most adorable mini outfit EVER. Lucky for us we get to keep it...because everyone needs a miniature cap and gown hanging around : )

The night of graduation we went a little early so the kids could get their official pictures taken and practice their performance. Grandma Westover and Sammie, and Gramma Joleen and Grandpa Rob all came with us to support Avery. There was actually quite the crown at the event.
 
 We just can't believe he's getting so old. In just about 3 1/2 weeks he'll start Kindergarten, but we're not talking about that now I get choked up just thinking about it!For now we're pretending we have a little bit more time before that happens! Please don't tell me I'll be at his High School Graduation before I know it, I may just go into hysterics...it's the pregnancy hormones, promise!

No comments: