I know...finally. I have so much to blog about, I made a list of all the posts I want to do and I'm not sure if that made it seem more manageable or more overwhelming! So, here we go...
Once upon a time...just kidding. Easter wasn't THAT long ago was it?! I guess it must be, because even these pictures aren't jogging my memory!
The boys got matching telescopes in their baskets this year. Jack was still sporting his black eye, but pulling it off really well...?
Later in the day we had dinner at Andy's parents house followed my a candy hunt.
No eggs were involved, the kids were just fine with that! The boys had so much fun finding all the candy, some "hiding spots" were more obvious than others! We love them in their plaid shirts and smiley faces.
The Saturday before Easter we had to go to walmart for something quickly so we just loaded the boys up in their jammies because we were literally picking up 2 things. Lucky us, the one time I've taken the boys out in mismatched clothes/jammies they get their picture taken with the cardboard Easter Bunny. Yay. Good thing their smiles are so cute, you almost don't notice how uncoordinated their clothes are!! (the pictures is being silly and not uploading...I'll get it on here soon.)
No comments:
Post a Comment