Last week Avery was begging to play out in the snow again, Jack was asleep and honestly Andy and I didn't feel like going out in the cold. So I bundled Avery up and let him play on the deck. He loved it, and I could watch him from the warm comfort of the kitchen. Eventually Jack woke up and Andy took him to the store with him, so I ventured out onto the deck with Avery. Avery thought it was pretty funny playing in the snow on the deck, and keeps asking to do it again!
The other day my sister in law came over with her kids to play, along with some yummy banana bread.
After they left to go back home I came back upstairs and couldn't hear Jack anywhere, so when I called his name I heard a muffled "I'm in here" coming from the kitchen. I found him with the extra big heel of banana bread hiding under the computer desk. He doesn't quite get that when you're hiding doing something you shouldn't be doing you don't give yourself up! I'm sure he'll learn all too soon.
For now I still think he's cute when he steals food and hides!
No comments:
Post a Comment