Monday, November 22, 2010

Friday night fun

 Last Friday night we watched Sammy and Elisha while their parents went to see Harry Potter. We dragged them along with us to the Cameron Christmas lighting ceremony. It was chilly, but I think the kids had fun. Jack doesn't especially like crowds, so he spent the entire time with his face plastered to my shoulder/neck. It definitely helped keep me warm though! :)
After the lighting ceremony we were all ready for something to warm us up, so we headed over to the local Mom and Pop place (appropriately named Ma & Pa's Kettle) for some hot cocoa. yum!
 We had fun, I think the girls had fun, and I know the boys were wound up from the sugar rush so close to bed time!
After the cocoa we went to an open house for the home-school co-op that my sisters and their kids are a part of. We saw some fun demonstrations and performances by the kids. It was a fun Friday night.

No comments: