This is the only picture I have from Thanksgiving Day. Avery watching the Macy's Parade. The boys weren't very impressed with the parade, except for the few times they showed some floats and balloons. But it was fun to have on while Andy was out playing football.
Thanksgiving was good, not especially crazy which was nice. We ate with Andy's family then later in the afternoon we headed over to my sister's house where my family was gathering. This year I'm thankful for living close to both sides of the family (even if it gets a little crazy sometimes) and that the boys have so many opportunities to spend time with grandparents and play with cousins.
Usually Thanksgiving evening after all the festivities we pull out all our Christmas stuff and get ready to decorate all weekend. This was not the case this year, so that's kind of sad. All our Christmas things are in the storage unit, and since we're closing on our house (YAY!) and moving in a couple weeks we decided not to get it out. So our little apartment is pretty Christmas-less. We did buy a couple cute kid friendly nativities, which the boys love, and it helps us remember that it IS Christmastime.
And thanks to Mica, we have a cute little "tree" on our table. : )
5 comments:
Your little people one is better than ours we only have the house and people/animals. No extra trees and carts. That's pretty cool except just more pieces for my kids to spread all over. The Veggie Tale one is pretty awesome. I like the tree.
OMG I want a veggie tales nativity! That is the cutest thing ever.
I think that a house is the best Christmas present EVER!
~Jacque
Don't feel bad, I haven't decorated yet for anything this year! Maybe we'll do it today before we have to leave for Nauvoo. I love the play sets. And the tree is so 'Charlie Brown chic'. :)
Congrats on getting a new house, Kizzie! That is awesome! I love your little tree, too!
We hope you guys are doing well! :)
Post a Comment