Saturday, July 24, 2010

I spy...

Tonight we moved Jack into a toddler bed. For the last 5 months or so he's been sleeping in a portable crib. He's slowly been outgrowing it, and the mattress sure doesn't seem very comfy. And he can climb out of it anyway.Maybe that was better than what we went through tonight. He played in his room, pulled the curtain down and even ripped up a book. Punk.

When we finally went and checked on him this is how we found him. Cute.I hope it gets easier. When Avery started sleeping in a regular bed it was much easier...just another way our boys are very different! :)

5 comments:

bedelia said...

well, hopefully, he doesn't give Avery any ideas. My boys just encourage naughty. Drives me nuts that they teach each other to be naughty. Good luck with Jack.

Heather Westover said...

I needed a good laugh today! Hope tonight goes better...

Chiemi said...

lol! Both my girls were so different when it came to getting used to their beds. Kyla was the room destroyer and Arwen immediately took to it. He's so cute laying there in the middle of the floor.

Robyn said...

Kids are fun to figure out. Good luck with that! ;)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I would have never guessed he would do that! How funny...for me!
I'm so glad we don't have anything like that going on. She'll just resist going to bed a little and I usually have to go back in once to put her back in bed. I did find her on the floor once, but it was no big deal.