He's so fun, and crazy. He copies everything Avery says and does, he makes giant messes and is very curious. We love when he closes his eyes and turns his head to ignore us, and when he runs around shouting "to infinity and beyond!"
It's hard to believe he started out so tiny (as of today he weighs 26 pounds), we sure do love him and all his craziness and can't wait to see what else he comes up with.
Jack, today, July 15th 2010. Our big 2 year old!
Happy birthday Jack!
4 comments:
Wow, I can't believe he is 2 already!! Where did the time go? He is such an adorable kid.
I still can't believe how tiny he was. I remember I was afraid to hold he was so small. Happy Birthday Jack!
Oh my goodness!! I cant believe he's TWO!! Seriously I feel like you just had him...such a sweet boy...Happy Birthday Jack!!
He's still your baby! Happy Birthday, Jack! He and Scarlett are the same size. She was 26.4lbs when I last weighed her. Just perfect. I can't believe he was that small either!
Post a Comment