Est. Dec, 2004 Andy - Kizzie - Avery - Jack - Nora Girl
Wow. Did you make the tutu? I love it. Avery is a funny kid. So cute.
Do you sell your tutus? If so...PM me on MC or check out my blog! courtney1998
K, I seriously need that tutu and some babylegs (I can't find Gracie's last pair. :( How much are you charging for them? You can pm me on MC also! (Larajade)
I love the tutu....it looks so good!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow. Did you make the tutu? I love it. Avery is a funny kid. So cute.
Do you sell your tutus? If so...PM me on MC or check out my blog! courtney1998
K, I seriously need that tutu and some babylegs (I can't find Gracie's last pair. :( How much are you charging for them? You can pm me on MC also! (Larajade)
I love the tutu....it looks so good!
Post a Comment