Est. Dec, 2004 Andy - Kizzie - Avery - Jack - Nora Girl
HA! I am laughing SO much!! I can't believe the top lookalike was Bill Gates. Whoo, I think that might make me randomly giggle all day. =)
LOL!!!! That is freakin hilarious!! I think you're supposed to uncheck the option for men. Avery's getting so big - love the rocking horse pic! :)
What the heck? Bill gates! I dont think so. Avery is so stinking cute!
I need to do this too. And Bill Gates wishes he looked like you!
Kizzie, that just means you look like a million bucks--no, actually lots of millions. ;)
um...not at all!! You look nothing like Bill Gates. Your son is adorable
This just made me pee myself. haha. It reminds me of the game we played "Donald Trump or Bill Gates?" I chose Bill Gates! haha.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HA! I am laughing SO much!! I can't believe the top lookalike was Bill Gates. Whoo, I think that might make me randomly giggle all day. =)
LOL!!!! That is freakin hilarious!! I think you're supposed to uncheck the option for men. Avery's getting so big - love the rocking horse pic! :)
What the heck? Bill gates! I dont think so. Avery is so stinking cute!
I need to do this too. And Bill Gates wishes he looked like you!
Kizzie, that just means you look like a million bucks--no, actually lots of millions. ;)
um...not at all!! You look nothing like Bill Gates.
Your son is adorable
This just made me pee myself. haha. It reminds me of the game we played "Donald Trump or Bill Gates?" I chose Bill Gates! haha.
Post a Comment