Last night I met up with some of the girls from MC for dinner! It was so fun!
I'm always surprised (not quite sure why!) at how much fun I have when I get together with MC-ers! It was so fun to see some I'd already met and meet some new people!
I certainly didn't think that we'd stay and chat for 3 hours! But when 10 o'clock rolled around I didn't want to go home! It was so good talking to other adults, it was a much needed break from my "conversations" with Avery which consist of blowing raspberries and doing other things I'd DIE if anyone saw/heard me! :) It was really nice, we should make it a monthly occurrence!
I've really been enjoying getting out of the house without Avery (I LOVE Avery...sometimes daddy just needs some alone time with him!!! :) ), even it it's just going to the Farmer's Market every week. It makes me feel like an adult when I get out and socialize. Don't get me wrong I love staying at home and being with Avery, I wouldn't change that for the world. but sometimes I swear I feel myself getting dumber! I guess Sesame Street just doesn't cut it for me!
There are play groups that go on around here, but I'm usually not very motivated to go to them!
but after dinner last night I think I'll think about going to play dates and such more often! We'll see if it actually happens!!
Thanks for the good company!!!
7 comments:
I just love girls night out! Enjoy the time away...it helps you enjoy the time at home!:)
Kizzie- I'm sorry we were at opposite ends of the table. We'll have to do it again soon and hopefully get a chance to chat. Hope you don't mind I snooped your blog :)
It is so nice to get out amongst adults now and then. Im with you on that. I wish we Washington folks could join up it looked fun!
I love girls night out. I just wish I lived closer to all of you so I could join in the Mc girls nights.
Hi Kizzie! I went to the farmers market and missed you by about 2 minutes!! I saw you in your booth but I had to buy some of that yummy cilantro and lime sauce/dressing and after I paid...you were gone!! The girl in your booth said you had just left! Dang...maybe next week...hugs,BTW, it was fun getting to know you better ate MC girls night out....dottee...marvista66
It was fun meeting you at the get-together!! I hope you are coming tomorrow to our lunch!!
No fair all you UT girls get to meet more ;)
Just plan one in St. George and us Las Vegas chicks can come too....
Post a Comment