Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ta-da!

Not only is "Ta-da!" the newest word Avery says a lot, but look what I did!!!! :)

Drum roll please......
.....
.......
.........
TA-DA!!


I painted our dining room table and chairs (obviously!) to match our kitchen. It really brightens up the room and makes it look so happy! I love it! I started painting the chairs in June...but I decided I REALLY needed to finish it all before we leave next week. I'm SO glad I did, I'm really in love with my table and chairs!! :)

Here's a before picture...well, from the catalog! I forgot to take a picture before I starting painting! oops! Thank goodness for the internet!!

5 comments:

kristin said...

nice work! Painting things like that is a lot of work, but the end result is so worth it!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I love the red dining room set! I have red chairs, and we love it!! Fun, fun!

Anna said...

Love it! What I want to know is how you had time to paint with a 1 yr old tagging along!

sperry said...

Great work Kizzie! It looks awesome :)

Mandy said...

Good job, it looks great!~ I am impressed with your motivation!