Missouri here we come!! We decided this week that we are going to take a trip back home in August! I'm so excited! We're driving, which is obviously cheaper, but scary because we have no clue how Avery will handle it! He traveled great when he was 2 months old and slept the whole way...! I'm way excited though! We're leaving the 22nd from Utah and we'll be there until the 30th. Yay!!!
That's pretty much my exciting news of the week.
I did kill my laptop this week however. Sunday morning Andy and I were doing some reading for out Sunday School lesson and I was drinking one of those slim fast breakfast shakes...apparently I forgot that I had shaken it and opened it already and I started to shake it all over me and my laptop! So that's dead. Luckily I got it to turn on long enough to get our pictures and my journal off, along with a few other less important things. I'm pretty sad about that. Now I have to use the desktop that's upstairs. Not nearly as convenient and it locks up about every 30 minutes! So now I need to convince Andy to get me a new laptop!
I finished sewing a ton of stuff for the Farmers Market that starts next Friday. I made 6 boppy covers, 11 I Spy Bags and 2 Nursing Covers (similar to Hooter Hiders). So we'll see how this one goes. Everything was fairly inexpensive to make, so at least I'm not spending a ton on just materials. We'll see.
Tonight I get to go out with girls! No baby!!! I don't remember the last time I did that. I'm looking forward to relaxing and not worrying about who's throwing food at strangers! :)
2 comments:
Hope you had a fun night out with the girls!
Yay for going home to visit.
Post a Comment