Someone told me about free digital scrapbooking stuff you can download, so I got a free program and
TONS of free backgrounds and embellishments. It's a lot of fun, and pretty easy too! I don't think I'll give up paper scrapping, but this is a nice alternative.
Here are the first 2 pages I've done.
What do you think?

5 comments:
I LOVE the cherish one. I"ve been trying to use that word art all day and haven't found anything to use it with. Now you've got me thinking about doing wedding pages!
So cute! Okay, I'm ready to go digital. If I had done those pages on paper, it would've taken me hours! And the pics of your baby is way sweet!
ps2
Cute. Check out my cousins blog on mine, her name is Barbie. She does digital scrapbooking a lot. She did a post on it awhile back with some sites she uses!
I love the pages!! I totally need to scrapbook like that!! You could probably print them out...and have the best of both worlds!!!hahah!! Keep me posted on how it goes!!! Oh, by the way, how did your art fair go??? I 'm dying to know!!
These pages are darling! I went to lunch with my cousin a few weeks ago. She was telling me that she hasn't spent a dime yet on her digital scrapbooking! I was sooo impressed. Her name is Ashley on my side bar on my blog, if you want to see some of her pages.
Post a Comment