Here are a couple of pictures of Avery playing with his walking/riding toy we got him for his birthday - What a champ!

Other than our extremely adorable man child...not too many exciting things are happening over here.
I am going to sell (hopefully) some scrapbook items at a craft show tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. I'm splitting the booth with 2 other people, so it's not costing too much. It'll be a long day though, we have to be there by 8am to finish setting up our booths so they can be judged on appearance. The winner gets their booth fee back, so cross your fingers for me! I'm going tonight to set up tables and decorate, hopefully that wont take too long. I'm pretty excited though, I've never done anything like this before. Mostly I think it will be fun, and if I sell some things that's great.
I am a little nervous though, I think my stuff is pretty cute but it's hard setting it out for others to see and critique. I feel like I'm putting myself out there taking my crafts, and I'm worried people won't like me, and will criticize me. Not that I'm looking for other's approval, I just don't want them to hate my crafts! That was confusing...anyway, the point of this story is that I'm excited and nervous! :)
Also in Westover family news, Andy found out a couple days ago that because of major budget issues the program he works in at WMH is being dissolved. At first I was totally stressed about it, but then he had a meeting yesterday with some guy in charge and there are apparently a couple openings in other programs that he might be able to get in on. Though there are a couple people that have worked there longer than he has that get first choice. He's meeting with someone today to talk about it in more depth, so hopefully by the end of today we'll have some idea of what will happen for him. Otherwise we'll be looking for a job quick!
That's about it, exciting isn't it?
I have decided to make a few goals for myself as far as house keeping. But I'm keepin' in simple so I'll actually do it! So, my goal for this week is to -
Do the dishes
sweep the kitchen (Avery is a messy eater!!!)
make the bed and
vacuum the living room
Before Avery's morning nap
I did it all this morning and it feels so good to have a clean living area, and it's not even 10 o'clock!

1 comment:
Avery is so stinking cute. I really do remember when you had him. Time flies. Looks like your party was a hit!
Post a Comment