We went camping this past weekend at Yuba Lake. It was so fun! We met Silas and Robyn, Gary and Jolayne and Michelle and Michael down there. We stayed Friday and Saturday night, and aside from a couple set backs (forgetting our bbq, Jordan hurting his knee and me getting sick) it was great! We got to use all our fun new camping equipment, swim in the lake, make s'mores around the campfire and chase little ones around in the sand. Here are some pictures of our fun weekend getaway!
Kizzie, Thanks for the birthday wishes. I love your site also! This blogging thing is so fun and an easy way to be apart of everyones life. I love the essay you have up. I could have written that myself, plus a few kids. It does go so fast. Did you get an announcement to Josh's wedding? It would be great to see you . Thanks again, Jenny
3 comments:
Kizzie, Thanks for the birthday wishes. I love your site also! This blogging thing is so fun and an easy way to be apart of everyones life. I love the essay you have up. I could have written that myself, plus a few kids. It does go so fast. Did you get an announcement to Josh's wedding? It would be great to see you . Thanks again, Jenny
It looks like you had a blast. Where is Yubba lake. We camp a ton and are always looking for new places.
Kiz, love the pics! Thanks for putting some up since I've been slacking! :)
Post a Comment