This morning before Andy left for work he was playing Family Feud on his ipod and asked for suggestions to answer "Famous brothers" Before either of us said anything Jack shouted "Jack and Avery!"
It was pretty funny. He was serious though. He also asks Andy almost every time he's on his ipod if it's "fast money round time" that game may get played too often at our house...!
I was talking to Kris on the phone yesterday and I could hear Jack in the living room copying everything (EVERYTHING) I said verbatim. Not only do I really need to watch what I say, but it totally throws me off when he does that and instead of being able to talk all I can do is laugh and get confused little punk. Hearing a little squeaky "Oh my dosh!" or "I hate exercising" followed by his own comment - "Mom, hate is a bad word!" Sorry, Jack.
Jack baby talks to Nora a lot, it's very sweet. One day a month or so ago he was talking to her telling her how "tute" she is, lots of "Hi baby, you're so tute. Are you happy?" Then he called her "Nora girl". It was so cute and sweet, now we all call her "Nora girl", thanks to Jack. I love listening to him talk to her, he just gets so sweet, and then when she smiles at him it's like he can tell she loves him and all the baby talk has paid off. I love hearing him shout from the other room "Mom, Nora's smiling at me! She smiled!".
Jack is crazy, and disobedient 75% of the time, but he's one of the sweetest kids I know. I love seeing his funny, silly, sweet side. He's full of all sorts of random things. He frequently says "I love everyone. But not bad guys, I don't love them". My favorite may still be about a month before Nora was born he walked into the room and matter of factly told me "Mom, I won't put a plastic bag on the baby's head." Thanks bud, I didn't even know that was an option...
No comments:
Post a Comment