Friday, March 02, 2012

Delayed Christmas gift exchange

Josiah and Kris weren't here for this past Christmas, so our gift exchange was postponed until they came in February. It was worth the wait.

For those of you who haven't seen Arrested Development my gift to Josiah won't make sense. At all.
I gave Josiah a Tobias Funke themed gift, complete with never-nude cut offs (maybe they should be paired with his shirt from last year!)and personalized business cards declaring his unconventional profession...


 Josiah won this year, I mean my gift was awesome, but he threw in an awesome sentimental gift with his usual crazy/gaudy jewelry. I proudly wore out on our sibling group date the next night.  Josiah also wore his Dr. Funke's 100% natural good time family band solutions t-shirt. (No pictures, bummer)



The big part of Josiah's gift to me (us) was a hope chest he made for Nora. It's absolutely beautiful, I love it and I love that he took the time to make something so special. I know Nora will love it when she's older.


I'm already looking forward to next exchange. I love it.

4 comments:

LindySummers said...

Kizzie, Your brother is so sweet what an awesome gift. Hope you and your family are doing well. Your little girl is so very cute!

john said...

Hey there, 3/5/2012 as of 4:21 pm EST you seem to be the swagbucks random hourly winner :)

hope you get this

Unknown said...

How gorgeous is that hope chest! Wow. That was so sweet of Josiah.

Anonymous said...

Looks like I was not the only person to let you know about your Swagbucks win. A simple thanks would be nice, you know? It makes people not want to go out of their way to be nice.