Avery and Jack have been taking naps in separate rooms since Jack moved to his toddler bed. Too much playing, not enough sleeping = cranky boys and crazy momma. :)
The other day this is how I found Avery, I guess it took him a while to fall asleep that day. Good to know in case of an emergency he can always slip on Andy's sweatshirt.

Also in more exciting news, my brother and his wife had a baby this week, a little boy named Haydn. He's so so cute!
We all love him, even if Jack looks like he is going to eat him...or he's yelling at him. Not sure...


Lastly, Avery starts pre-school next week so I decided to make him a bag for his school stuff. I let him pick the fabric he wanted. We went the Jack Bauer-esque satchel. Doesn't Avery look tough? And of course, Jack needed one too.
2 comments:
awesome bags. I love Jack's hair. I love curls.
For some reason it seems like it's been forever since I last read your blog. That is a very darling little baby your brother and wife have. They did good! Good job on those satchels! I bet the boys love them.
Post a Comment