Wednesday, June 20, 2007

One Year stats (almost)

Avery was weighed and measured today (He'll be 1 on Monday), he's weighing in at 21 pounds 6 ounces and 29 3/4 inches long!

He's getting SO big, I can't believe it! Since birth he's gained 14 pounds and 7 ounces! Wow!!!

Here's his birthday invite that I made


*This doesn't look as cute with the black on it...but I don't want any psychos showing up!! :)

His birthday party is this saturday, I'm excited and nervous for it. I've never thrown a real party! I lucked out and found all the decorations and party favor stuff at the Dollar Tree, and a few little things from Wal-Mart!! I got EVERYTHING for under $30! I was half expecting it to really cost a fortune!
The theme for his party is sports, so the plates, cups, napkins, and party favors are all sports stuff. I got streamers too, and table cloths in coordinating colors. I'm going to make cupcakes that are decorated like baseballs and basketballs, instead of making a cake. And Avery's cake will be decorated like a basketball too. I'll take pictures of it all and be sure to post them when it's all over.

6 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Sounds SO fun!! I love babies!! And yea for 1 year olds!!:) Enjoy every minute of it....it goes WAY to fast!! Take tons of pics,too! Can't wait to see you in Utah!

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love the invitations. You did a good job.

Andrea said...

Cute job on the invites. Hope the party is a success!

Sarah said...

so so cute!!!!!

michelle said...

Darling invitations! I hope that party was a sucdcess!

Jonah Aitchison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.