Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

It's Father's Day! Avery and I got Andy a tie with pictures of Avery on it, SO cute! Avery also sported a bib that says "I love my dad" while he ate breakfast (a gift for Andy...for Avery:) ). Here are the boys in their duds.


4 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Fathers day! Ron and I love the tie. (Andy looks pretty good too!) What a great gift! Avery is sooo cute.

Sarah said...

love that tie. such a great idea! tells us where you got it.

Andrea said...

Cute! Looks like you guys had fun at the water park too. Avery will be a little fish before you know it!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Ahhww!! That is a good gift idea..what a good Mom you are! Yes we are going to be in Utah, Friday night!! I can't wait to see you!! I am however, NOT looking forward to the drive! ha ha!Love this blog thing! It is so fun to see and hear all the updates...When are you gonna get your Mom and sister's to join the addiction???