Est. Dec, 2004 Andy - Kizzie - Avery - Jack - Nora Girl
Everything turned out so cute! I'm glad it was a success!
cute party and the cakes looks great. good job.
Kizzie, that is absolutely adorable! You did a great job on the little cake and the cupcakes! I can't believe how fast time goes, Gideon is going to be 6 months old on friday! It was great to see you guys at Josh's reception!
That is SO creative. I am so impressed!
Super cute! Looks like Avery had fun at his party! I'm glad you have a blog too...it keeps from doings omething other than BZ all day.
That is awesome! Avery is so big & of course I love the cakes! They are so cute! Hey how did your craft show work out? I want to know! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Everything turned out so cute! I'm glad it was a success!
cute party and the cakes looks great. good job.
Kizzie, that is absolutely adorable! You did a great job on the little cake and the cupcakes! I can't believe how fast time goes, Gideon is going to be 6 months old on friday! It was great to see you guys at Josh's reception!
That is SO creative. I am so impressed!
Super cute! Looks like Avery had fun at his party! I'm glad you have a blog too...it keeps from doings omething other than BZ all day.
That is awesome! Avery is so big & of course I love the cakes! They are so cute! Hey how did your craft show work out? I want to know! :)
Post a Comment