Thursday, January 03, 2013

Christmas Eve!

Ugh. I'm so far behind on the blog.

Christmas was great this year! We had Christmas Eve with my family at our house again, lots of food {too much!}, visiting, presents, singing. It was fun. Crazy that our group is small enough to comfortable gather at my "small" house for family things. I guess the people count wasn't that small, we still had 27 of us.
 
 
 
 
 

Josiah and I did our fun gift exchange after all the kids had opened their gifts.
I turned a picture of Josiah from Christmas a couple years ago into a vinyl decal and put it on a toilet seat (Andy's new favorite gag gift!), I also glass etched it onto a couple of heavy duty steins. His last gift was a framed picture of the kids feet wearing floppy socks (Josiah hates floppy socks!).


 He gave me the beginning of my "cat/stuffed animal lady" collection. Andy, please never leave me.
I have some lovely cat themed jammies, a clock and several dolls (some creepy!) waiting to be placed on a shelf and stare down at small children...ew.


No comments: