After Easter weekend Andy went back to work but Avery still had 2 more days of spring break so we hungout with Sarah's family. We went to a place down in the city called Kaleidoscope. I believe it's run by Hallmark, it's a free place for kids to do crafts. They can make bookmarks, puzzles, and lots of other random things to craft with. We spent a couple hours there, the kids loved it. I think Jack was a little overwhelmed by all the fun things, so I had to pawn Nora off to Kevin so I could chase (literally) Jack around the entire time. It was just too much fun! : )
We also hit up a free jungle playground at crown center before we headed home. All in all it was a fun day. The kids (and me!) were exhausted when we got home!
We definitely want to go back with Andy!
No comments:
Post a Comment