Christmas morning at our house was probably much like everyone else's Christmas morning. We got up and dug into the stockings, read the Christmas story from the Bible and opened presents. We may have eaten breakfast...I can't quite remember! That's what the goodies in the stockings are for, right?!
Christmas is just so much fun with kids, I loved hearing the boys shout (with glee?) "I always wanted one of these!" and other things like that as they opened every gift. This year the boys got lots of super hero/x-men toys. They're really into x-men right now. Don't worry there were plenty of star wars themed gifts sprinkled in there too.
After opening our presents we got ready for church, which was nice. Lots of pretty music and good talks. Then we got to be lazy with family the rest of the day! It was a great Christmas, and we were all spoiled!
No comments:
Post a Comment