I subscribe to a lot of blogs. too many probably, but it's so fun to read and see what other people are doing. My favorite blogs are sewing/crafting blogs.
The other day when I was browsing through all my unread blog posts I came across this adorable (and easy looking!) fall wreath tutorial over at Shanty-2-Chic. I loved it right away and planned on just copying it, cause I do that. But Andy suggested I make ours with more color, so I found all the things I needed for super cheap at Hobby Lobby and got to work.
I think I love how mine ended up maybe I would have liked some more rosettes on it (this is my first time making rosettes and I LOVE them!!!) but overall I'm very happy with it. And it looks cute hanging on our front door!
Now I want to decorate the inside of our house for the Autumn season!
1 comment:
Nice looking bedroom and wreath! So fun!
Post a Comment