Waiting for the tour to start...
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Shatto Dairy
Earlier this week we headed to Shatto Dairy for a tour and milk tasting. It was a lot of fun, even if dairy farms aren't the best smelling place!
Waiting for the tour to start...
Avery milked a cow

Jack loved saying "hi, baby cow!" and "ooooooo" which is how he says moo, who needs the 'm' anyway!
We tasted banana, strawberry, rootbeer, orange something, and chocolate milk. Yum!
Avery even asked for more. Crazy.
We also got to taste test their squeaky cheese! I love squeaky cheese!
It was a lot of fun, and of course we had to buy some of the milk to bring home. We like the strawberry and chocolate. Maybe someday we'll get adventurous and try the others too.
Waiting for the tour to start...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cool! That would be a really fun adventure! It seems like you guys are really enjoying being home again, huh?
I love the chocolate milk! I was always too chicken to taste the root beer flavor.
That sounds like fun! My brother worked there once upon a time. They have great products.
I am very impressed that Avery got that close to an animal, let alone a huge cow! Good job, Avery!
Post a Comment