Friday, June 25, 2010

Has it really been 4 years?!

Today Avery turned 4 years old! It seems like he gets smarter (or maybe just more smart mouthed) every day!

Tonight we had a Batman themed birthday party for him, he was so cute and had so much fun with all his cousins.

Here he is with the cake I made - my first attempt at marshmallow fondantNow to do this all again with Jack's birthday coming up in a few weeks. I wish we'd just combined them. Next year I'll know better...

6 comments:

Amy Snell said...

Avery!! Happy Birthday!! And Kizzie you did a fabulous stinking job!! I love it!!

Tessa said...

Oh happy birthday Avery!!! Fun cake too! Hope you guys are having fun:)

bedelia said...

Much better than my batman cake!!!

Chiemi said...

Wow Kizzie! You did such an awesome job with that cake!

Robyn said...

Ryan thinks that cake is cool. :)

Heather Westover said...

Happy Birthday Avery! The kids are excited to come and see you in a few days!