Friday, May 07, 2010

This is what happens when...

...a certain 3 year old doesn't get enough sleep.

He's been waking up before 7 every day this week.
And, this is what happens when a certain little brother gets a kick out of torturing his big brother! Little punk!
And here's an adorable picture of Jack. He loves when I pull the camera out.

6 comments:

Jordy said...

Very Funny! We need more pictures of the new pad!

Jordy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

So cute! Hope you're getting settled in!

bedelia said...

That is an awesome picture of Jack. It makes me want to hug him but I don't think he'd let me. Also yesterday we went to the cheap bread store place off 100 North and drove past the old place. The boys wouldn't stop talking about Avery and then they started saying, "Oh, that's there new house," about every house and they really wanted to see Avery. Really cute and slightly depressing.

Have you got 3 layers of fabric up on the windows to make it dark? Is that why he's waking up?

Apparently, I should have written an email instead of a giant comment.

Unknown said...

What a stinker! That is a very adorable big boy pic of Jack! I really need to get over there and visit you guys this week.

Robyn said...

Jack looks so big in that photo!