Monday, May 17, 2010

slacking

We've got a lot going on I just can't seem to get in the blogging mood lately.

We're still working on painting and some finishing touches in the apartment. Our goal is to be done by the end of the month with the things we have planned. We're on track to make it, we just need to do it.

We've been getting together with family but since we're not on vacation I haven't taken my camera anywhere.

This is what I have...

Saturday we headed to Saint Joseph to do some shopping and meet some friends for lunch. It was a lot of fun, it was great getting together with Karen and Sam and laughing like old times.the kids playing with Uncle Keenan. He stopped by after church yesterday and got the boys all riled up and crazy. They loved it and can't wait to play with Uncle Keenan again!I need to take more pictures.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm the same way when it comes to pictures, I never remember to take them!

Jon and Jacque said...

Yeah, we want to see attic pics!! Oh, and pics of your family too!

Unknown said...

Yeah, slacker!
It was fun to be with you two again. Too bad Sam left before you came back! Really, don't beat yourself up...there aren't many things to take pictures of in MO.

bedelia said...

Do you have before pictures? And I've been a slacker too. I don't know why.

The Bears said...

When you say Keenan... I look for the three year old in the picture. It still blow my mind he's all grown up.