So much has been going on for our family the last few weeks, but I think the most important is the fact that Andy graduated with his Master's Degree in Social Work on April 23rd! I'm so proud of him and all the hard work he put in to his schooling and work the last few years. He's awesome, which he will readily tell you if you ask. Or, even if you don't. :)
We're definitely glad that school is over, now it's on to "real life" for us! Sort of... :)
I'm not gonna lie, I got a little teary eyed when Andy put on his cap and gown, I'm so proud of him and all he's accomplished.

The boys waiting for graduation to start. For the most part they were great, the graduation was just so dang long!

Avery practicing for his own graduation!

Andy's graduating class

5 comments:
Yay! That is very exciting and good news! I got a little teary when Stuart walked at graduation. It's such an exciting time. I'm so excited to see what new adventures come your way :)
Is Andy stuck behind someone's hat in that last picture? You'll have to photoshop it. I still can't believe you guys are gone.
Congrats Andy!
Awesome and jealous you're back in Missouri right now.
It's over! And real life will be great for you guys, I'm sure. I'm still waiting for us...:D
Post a Comment