Thursday, May 27, 2010

From father to son

Thanks to the Missouri humidity, and curly hair genes from Andy, Jack's hair can be quite crazy. But don't worry it's not like this all the time. :)

We love his little curly head

7 comments:

Jordy said...

This is worth of the wall of honor. When are we going to get some shots of your new pad?

The Bears said...

Curly hair and long lashes... boys always get the best features.

Jon and Jacque said...

Awesome!!

bedelia said...

I'm suppose to be packing and August is alone downstairs with his brothers but I am so glad I got to see this. Amazing. I think Andy should grow his out to match.

Amy Snell said...

Man not only do I think his hair is stinking adorable, but those eye lashes...seriously :) What an adorable lucky duck!!

Natalie said...

What a sweetheart! So cute! Hope you guys are enjoying living in Missouri again! :)

Unknown said...

I love having a curly head kid. They're so cute!