
One of our favorite things at Christmastime is making candy! We love candy all year round, but it's so fun to make Christmas Candy. We always give it to family, friends and home/visiting teaching families. This year we made a lot. Too much probably, but it's so yummy... We did Snickers Fudge, Cookie Dough Truffles, Caramel Truffels, English Toffee, Chocolate Mint Fudge and Chocolate Covered Pretzels.


Now we just have to give it all out before we eat it all!!!
Snickers Fudge, before we cut it. Yum.

5 comments:
I AM A BIG FAN OF THE SNICKERS FUDGE
yeah, I was salivating at the snickers fudge too.
That fudge looks awesome. I should send youmy address! Ha, ha! I was actually making candy at my house tonight too. I am a newbie to it, so it was a little intimidating. The good thing is-even ugly candy tastes good.
Hey, we (meaning Jacque) made some snickers fudge too! Yummy!
Oh yum!! I keep meaning to try out snicker fudge, but I never do.
Post a Comment