
Spring is here, the weather is beautiful, Andy is almost done with school for the semester, we're all healthy and Avery is as cute as ever! How much better can it get you ask? A lot, I'm sure!
Avery is teething again, and in a very unconventional way! He got his first two teeth in January, his lower front teeth (and he looks ADORABLE with them!). We were beginning to wonder if he was ever going to get any more! Well, today at church he was biting my finger (the joys of motherhood!) and I felt another tooth! This time on top, I was over joyed! (okay, maybe not really. It may have been a feeling closer to fear...) After feeling around a little I realized it is not an upper front tooth but the one that belongs next to the front tooth! I looked closer and realized the same tooth on the other side of his mouth is also about to break through! My adorable little boy will have fangs!! We're only hoping that it will not take 3 months for his front teeth to come in...
I'm sure he'll be adorable and it will just add character, it just isn't the way I saw this happening!!
Andy and I signed up for a Gym membership this past week. It's a totally new experience for both of us. But pregnancy is hard on a woman's body...and her husbands! :) I know this will sound silly, but we were both a little nervous when we went for the first time! But it was actually nice. Well, as nice as a gym experience can be!! They have a day care center, so it was nice to be able to take Avery with us. It didn't phase him when we left him with strangers, he loves it! Which could come back to bite us when he's older! But for now it's wonderful!!
We're looking forward(maybe that's the right way to put it...) to getting in better shape for the summer, and the rest of our lives I guess! :)
Tomorrow is Andy's last day of class and we're SO excited!!! There is sun light at the end of the tunnel and we're so looking forward to basking in it!!
4 comments:
I guess I didnt realize you were a blogger now! Avery is so cute!
Cute Kizzie, your blog is so fun. Did you et my FHE package? I hope!
Hey Kizzie! I didn't know you blogged! My blog is motherofthud.blogspot.com Love the pics of Avery with the Easter bunny. CUTE!
Fun to find out your a blogger now! Avery is so cute. I'm impressed with your dedication to working out...Can you send some my way?
Post a Comment